Adviser Track: Track the progress of your students' applications.
Adviser Track allows you to track the progress of your students' applications once they have been sent to UCAS. It is available to all UCAS registered centres that have subscribed to the service. The subscription runs from 1 November to 31 October the following year (eg 1 November 2012 to 31 October 2013), costs £41.67 plus VAT.
Alongside Adviser Track you can also subscribe to the Progression Report, Offers Report and Competitors Report.
What benefits will you get by subscribing to Adviser Track?
You will be able to:
- track any offers made to your students by their chosen universities and colleges
- view any conditions set by the university that the students are required to meet
- track your students' replies to their offers
- search for applicants in groups by status eg. Those who need to reply to offers, those eligible for Clearing/Extra etc.
You will have access to:
- Applicant Status Reports (ASRs). These are weekly reports available every Monday. They show you a snapshot of the status of your student's applications each week
- similarity alerts. If any of your students personal statements have been identified by our system as being possibly copied from another source there will be a 'similarity alert' link above their course details. You can click on the link to find out what section has been recognised by our similarity detection system
- email your applicants. You can use the Adviser Track email service to email individuals or groups of your students. Emails can be sent to all students who have supplied a verified email address when setting up their application. (Please note: We do not keep copies of emails sent using this service. Please ensure that use of this service conforms with your centres email policy. If your email address uses a web-based client, eg Hotmail, Gmail, you may not be able to send emails. Please try to use an email address that uses a local email client, eg Microsoft Outlook. Please check with the technical support team at your centre for further information about web clients).
Your applicants can opt in or out of allowing their details to be viewed by your centre - this can be done as part of the declaration at the end of the UCAS application form or in the Personal Details section in Track.
How to subscribe to Adviser Track
Adviser Track is a yearly subscription which runs from November to October.
To subscribe to Adviser Track please complete the order form at the top of the page.
If you would like to 'opt in' to automatically renew your subscription, please do so by ticking the box at the bottom of the order form. You will be sent a reminder that your subscription is due and you will have 30 days to cancel your subscription in whole or in part.
If you have any queries about your subscription, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org