Keep up to date with how your students are doing so you can give them the best advice.
It’s just £46.67 plus VAT per year to subscribe to Adviser Track.
- You’ll be able to track the offers your students receive from universities and colleges by using the Search for Applicants feature.
- You can see any conditions that they’re required to meet.
- You can then see the replies your students make to any offers they receive.
Subscribe to Adviser Track
- When you are subscribed to Adviser Track, you're able to gain access through Apply for Advisers.
- You can also subscribe to the Progression Report, Offers Report and Competitor Report at a discounted rate if you subscribe to Adviser Track.
Adviser Track – the benefits
You’ll be able to search through your students by status – making it easy to see what advice you might need to provide.
- There are weekly Applicant Status Reports (ASRs) – great for seeing snapshots of how your students are doing.
- You also get similarity alerts – if we think any personal statements might have been copied we’ll show you which section has been recognised by our similar detection system.
- You can use the email facility to remind your students to make their replies.
Applicants can opt in or out of allowing their details to be viewed by your centre – either in their application declaration or in the Personal details section in Track.
There’s a tick box at the bottom of the order form where you can opt in for automatic renewals. If you do, you’ll still be sent a reminder that your subscription is due, giving you 30 days to cancel your subscription in whole or in part if you’d like to.
- If you have any queries get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.