After registering for Adjustment
- Your individual Adjustment period started when your conditional firm (CF) choice changed to unconditional firm (UF). Your Track screen displays the date and time that your Adjustment period will end.
- You need to contact admissions offices at universities and colleges direct to discuss possible vacancies and their entry requirements. There are no Adjustment vacancy lists.
- Course details and contact information for the universities and colleges can be found on Course Search.
- When you contact a university or college make it clear that you are applying through Adjustment, not Clearing. If they want to consider you they will ask for your Personal ID, so they can view your application. Please note, if you have registered to use Adjustment on A level results day, it may take a short time for your registration to be processed, and for the universities and colleges to be able to view your application.
- If you are offered an alternative place and accept it, you will be giving up your original confirmed place. The new university or college will let us know, and the details will be displayed in the 'choices' section on Track. We will also send you a new Confirmation letter.
- If you don't find an alternative place before your Adjustment period ends, you will remain accepted at your original university or college.