Did you know, if your students receive unexpected exam results, they can contact the Exam Results Helpline for impartial, informed advice?
This year there are two different helplines depending on when someone needs to call:
- The Exam Results Helpline opens in Scotland from 7 to 15 August – call 0808 100 8000.
- The Exam Results Helpline opens to the rest of the UK from 16 to 30 August – call 0800 100 900.
The team of skilled careers advisers will be able to help students with:
- skills, qualifications, and subject choices
- resits and re-marks
- sixth form, college, university, and other higher/further education choices
- gap years
- moving away from home
- vocational learning routes, including diplomas, apprenticeships, SVQs, and NVQs
- careers, employment, and setting up a business
The Exam Results Helpline will be extending its opening hours for key dates – here’s when the team will be available:
|Exam Results Helpline, delivered by Skills Development Scotland (0808 100 8000)|
|7 – 8 August||08:00 – 20:00|
|9 – 15 August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Exam Results Helpline, delivered by the National Careers Service for the rest of the UK (0800 100 900)|
|16 – 30 August||08:00 – 22:00|
Students with specific application questions should still contact us, as the Exam Results Helpline will not have access to applications.