This year there are two different helplines depending on when someone needs to call:
- The Exam Results Helpline opens in Scotland from 7 to 15 August – call 0808 100 8000.
- The Exam Results Helpline opens to the rest of the UK from 16 to 30 August – call 0800 100 900.
The team of skilled careers advisers will be able to help students with:
- skills, qualifications, and subject choices
- resits and re-marks
- sixth form, college, university, and other higher/further education choices
- gap years
- moving away from home
- vocational learning routes, including diplomas, apprenticeships, SVQs, and NVQs
- careers, employment, and setting up a business
The Exam Results Helpline will be extending its opening hours for key dates – here’s when the team will be available:
|Exam Results Helpline, delivered by Skills Development Scotland (0808 100 8000)|
|7 – 8 August||08:00 – 20:00|
|9 – 15 August||09:00 – 17:00|
|Exam Results Helpline, delivered by the National Careers Service for the rest of the UK (0800 100 900)|
|16 – 30 August||08:00 – 22:00|
Students with specific application questions should still contact us, as the Exam Results Helpline will not have access to applications.