To help you and your students start searching for 2018 courses, our guide covers everything you need to know about:
- how to access the new search tool
- how to search for courses
- how to filter search results
- what a course details page looks like
- how the shortlist function works
- how to save a search
- how to give us your feedback on the new search tool
Check it out to find out what’s new, and to make sure you and your students understand and maximise the tool’s new features.
We’re keen to get as much feedback as possible, so we can continue to make improvements and enhancements to the tool throughout the cycle. If you have any suggestions, let us know using the red feedback button at the top-right of any page in the search tool.