Thank you to everyone who has given feedback on the test site over the last few months, so we can make changes to improve the user experience.
Great news! Advisers still have their own section, along with new functionality, grouping web pages in ‘tiles’. This will make it easier for users to find what they’re looking for, and enable us to deliver better-tailored content to all our customers: the right information, at the right time.
- Click on ‘Advisers’ in the black bar at the top of the page to access all adviser web pages and guides and resources.
- Sign in to Apply for advisers using the ‘Sign in’ button in the top right-hand corner.
Other key features include:
- the search tools for courses are now available across all web pages, to help users find them quickly and easily
- a search bar to quickly search for keywords
- a pinning tool to enable you to save your favourite content to the top of the page
We’re currently working on a timeline that will aim to show key resources available at specific times of the year. This will be featured on the right hand-side of the screen in the adviser section.
It’s not too late to give us your feedback! We will be monitoring activity on the website and continuing to make improvements. Simply click the ‘Feedback’ button in the top-right of the screen.