Key information for all teachers and advisers supporting students on results day.
- Please adhere to the results embargo you have with awarding bodies. Universities and colleges cannot discuss the status of individual applicants before examination results are released to them.
- Updates to Adviser Track were suspended at 14:00 (UK time) on Friday 11 August while we process exam results. Any updates to your students’ applications will be displayed from 07:00 (UK time) on 17 August onwards.
- Track for applicants will go live at 08:00 (UK time) on 17 August.
- Clearing choices can be added in Track from 15:00 (UK time) on 17 August.
- If an applicant decides to apply through Clearing, it’s important they remember to include any contextual information which might warrant special consideration.
- We’re once again offering our direct contact service to applicants – designed to help those who find themselves without a university or college place on 17 August 2017.
- Keep an eye on our Exam results page – it has the latest information on key aspects such as reviews and appeals. Those who use the reviews and appeals services have no guarantee their offers will remain open after 31 August. If you know of any results likely to be subject to delay, it’s important to let the university or college know.
- Find all the information and resources you need to explain Confirmation, Clearing, and Adjustment to your students and their parents in our Confirmation and Clearing toolkit.
- Our dedicated Schools Team provides a priority service for advisers, with experts available to discuss any aspect of the application process. They will be on hand to help from 06:30 – 19:00 (UK time) on A level results day, 17 August. (Please do not share these details with applicants.)
- Phone from the UK: 0345 123 8001
- Phone from outside the UK: +44 330 333 0239 (international call rates apply)
- Email: email@example.com
Access to all the information and resources you'll need for results day can be found on our Confirmation and Clearing hub.