So, what’s changed?
Don’t worry, the features your students love will still be there. Apart from updating the look and feel, we’ve only made small changes, based on their feedback.
Course results page
- If students click on a course which has more than one option, e.g. bachelor or master’s, a pop-up has been added to highlight this and help them pick the right one. Courses which are open for applications will be listed above any that are closed.
- If students click to see more courses from a university or college, these will now be displayed in a tile, instead of a list. These tiles show a snapshot of the relevant details your students need to know, such as entry requirements.
Course details page
- The map now shows the location of the specific course, not the main university or college site (although this information is also still available).
- The Unistats information has been updated to show three key data sets, which we know are important in your students’ decision-making:
- student satisfaction
- employment after six months
- those who go on to work and study
- Instead of all the filters being on the left, they are now available to choose from using the top right ‘Filters’ button.
We hope you and your students like the new look. As always, please let us know what you think using the feedback button, so we can continue making improvements.