Using Adviser Track
Keep up-to-date with how your students are doing so you can give them appropriate advice.
It’s just £46.67 plus VAT per year to subscribe to Adviser Track.
- You’ll be able to track the offers your students receive from universities and colleges by using the ‘Search for Applicants’ feature.
- You can see any conditions they’re required to meet.
- You can then see the replies your students make to any offers they receive.
Subscribe to Adviser Track
- When you’re subscribed to Adviser Track, you’ll be able to gain access through Apply for Advisers.
- You can also subscribe to the Progression Report, Offers Report and Competitor Report at a discounted rate, if you’re subscribed to Adviser Track.
Adviser Track – the benefits
You’ll be able to search through your students by status – making it easy to see what advice you might need to provide.
Applicants can opt in or out of allowing their details to be viewed by your centre – either in their application declaration or in the Personal details section in Track.
If you have any queries, get in touch at email@example.com.
- There are weekly Applicant Status Reports (ASRs) – great for seeing snapshots of how your students are doing.
- You also get similarity alerts – if we think any personal statements might have been copied, we’ll show you which section has been recognised by our similarity detection system.
- You can use the email facility to remind your students to make their replies.