A good opportunity to meet like-minded people in a relaxed setting.
Please note this event is now full. If you’d like to find out about future conferences, including our Inspiring Choices and Progression to HE event in June, please sign up to receive updates from UCAS.
Want to find out more about our new adviser portal? Join us at one of our twilight roadshows – find out more.
Discover what’s new in higher education
Join us in Manchester on 4 and 5 February for our Annual Conference for Teachers and Advisers!
This two-day event is a fantastic opportunity to discover how you can help improve your students’ chances of success, and explore the key issues affecting post-18 progression.
You’ll hear from experts from across the higher education and employment landscapes - experienced voices offering information, advice, and guidance on a range of key topics, including:
- the new UCAS adviser portal
- student wellbeing in higher education
- transition to higher education
- understanding the admissions process at selective universities
- degree apprenticeships
With over 200 teachers and advisers in attendance each year, this is a great opportunity to network and share best practice with those currently advising in a similar role, and facing the same challenges.
New for 2019
- Facilitated discussion time on each day – participate in discussions with like-minded delegates on topics that you will have the chance to select when you register.
- Pre-dinner ‘Networking and nibbles’ – meet representatives from a range of UK universities, colleges and relevant organisations in an informal environment.
Don’t miss your chance to get the inside track on current post-18 opportunities for your students – book now!
Who should attend?
- Teachers, tutors, heads of sixth form, head teachers and advisers from schools and post-16 colleges.
- Careers advisers.
- Heads of student services.