Really informative, excellently organised and motivating.
Please note that this event is now full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email email@example.com
Discover what’s new in higher education
Join us in Manchester on 4 and 5 February for our Annual Conference for Teachers and Advisers!
This two-day event is a fantastic opportunity to discover how you can help improve your students’ chances of success, and explore the key issues affecting post-18 progression.
You’ll hear from experts from across the higher education and employment landscapes - experienced voices offering information, advice, and guidance on a range of key topics, including:
- the new UCAS adviser portal
- student wellbeing in higher education
- transition to higher education
- understanding the admissions process at selective universities
- degree apprenticeships
With over 200 teachers and advisers in attendance each year, this is a great opportunity to network and share best practice with those currently advising in a similar role, and facing the same challenges.
New for 2019
- Facilitated discussion time on each day – participate in discussions with like-minded delegates on topics that you will have the chance to select when you register.
- Pre-dinner ‘Networking and nibbles’ – meet representatives from a range of UK universities, colleges and relevant organisations in an informal environment.
Don’t miss your chance to get the inside track on current post-18 opportunities for your students – book now!
Who should attend?
- Teachers, tutors, heads of sixth form, head teachers and advisers from schools and post-16 colleges.
- Careers advisers.
- Heads of student services.