For the first time Jo Saxton leads the conference as the new Chief Executive of UCAS bringing with her a wealth of knowledge and expertise, working across almost every phase of education from Early Years to university.
Joining Jo will be colleagues from UCAS and experts from the wider education sector, helping tackle some of the biggest challenges teachers and advisers face when supporting students making key decisions about their future.
The official UCAS Conference is your chance to:
- Hear the latest news and developments at UCAS.
- Get access to key stats and insights from the education sector.
- Find out how to support students in a competitive landscape.
- Get key takeaways to share with colleagues and use in the classroom.
- Prioritise time for your own learning.
What to look forward to:
- More networking opportunities with exhibitors and fellow delegates.
- More takeaways to embed in your curriculum.
- The latest insight on the new Careers Guidance report.
- Access to new resources on Apprenticeships, Confirmation and Clearing.
- Our new UCAS Clinic – 121 sessions with the Adviser Help Team.
The conference agenda will feature 3 tracks for delegates to ensure they make the most of their visit:
- Application insight
- Exploring pathways
- Sharing best practice
Monday 26 February 2024 - 09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 27 February 2024 – 09:00 - 17:00
Who should attend?
- Teachers, tutors, heads of sixth form, head teachers, and advisers from schools and post-16 colleges in the UK. (for the International Teachers and Advisers Conference, register for our mailing list here)
- Careers advisers.
- Heads of student services.