How to recruit and retain the best apprentices for your organisation
Join us for our first ever employer event on 28 March 2023 at ExCel London.
We're bringing together our apprenticeship experts from across UCAS, including a headline talk from our CEO, Clare Marchant, who will explain how apprenticeships are changing the way people choose their next step.
You will also learn insights from our unique UCAS dataset, hear expert sector voices including representatives from Health Education England, Amazon, Bloomberg and Arm, and experience a live tour of our flagship UCAS Discovery event to understand more about how to recruit and retain the best apprentices for your organisation.
Tue 28 March 2023 - 09:45 to 15:30
Outline agenda for the day:
- Our forecast on how the post 18 choices landscape will change and what this means for your organisation.
- What we know about why apprentices leave and what you can do to keep them.
- What our research tells us about when people engage with apprenticeships, the barriers they face and how this differs according to their background.
- A live tour of our flagship London Discovery Event, showing how recruiters are connecting face to face with the talent of the future.
- A closer look at our unique dataset that can be transformative for your recruitment targeting.
- Hear different perspectives from employers and apprentices on their apprenticeships experience.
- UCAS CEO Clare Marchant and Apprenticeship Programme Lead Lindsay Conroy will be sharing their insight.
Right now, on the UCAS platform, 500k students thinking about university are also thinking about doing an apprenticeship.
Last year's year-on-year increase was the biggest yet, a huge 123% increase.
Our data scientists' dataset can define the pipeline of candidates to optimise the recruitment process from consideration to conversion.
Our nationwide dataset is broad enough and deep enough to deliver the best candidates for your business.
For event bookings