This MSc open day is aimed at those interested in our Masters programmes for 2022 entry. Spaces are limited so we will be prioritising those who have yet to apply. If you have attended one of our Virtual Open Days then please be aware that there may be some overlaps in some of the presentations.
About the day
The day takes place at the end of one of our on-site study weeks and provides a chance to:
- from our lecturers about our courses and learn more about the Graduate School, our students and graduates
- Tour the CAT site, including teaching facilities
- Join taster practical teaching sessions to get a flavour of what you’ll be learning
- Chat with staff and meet some of the people who may be starting their studies with you
- Experience our on-site student accommodation if you need to stay overnight before or after the open day. (Accommodation can be booked separately by calling our WISE reception 01654 705950. Rooms may be shared but will be offered at a reduced rate for those attending the open day.)
The day will run from 9am to 5pm on a Friday. The day is free of charge and includes lunch in our vegetarian café. We are also continuing to run MSc Virtual Open Days so if you cannot attend this on-site session do have a look at our upcoming dates for online open days.
Please book in advance as spaces are limited we ask that you confirm you can attend and travel to CAT before you book your place and let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend. If you have any questions please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01654 705953.
Please be aware this open day will take place after our current MSc application deadline (02 May, 2022) so we encourage you to apply before attending as we may not be able to guarantee space on some of our popular courses once we have passed the application deadline and may need to operate a waitlist.
Although many COVID-19 restrictions have now been lifted by the Welsh Government, all our plans are subject to alteration at short notice should government guidelines be updated, or the COVID-19 situation change. Please note that Welsh Government guidelines may be different from those in place elsewhere in the UK. We are continuing to encourage students and staff to take voluntary measures including wearing face coverings indoors and testing before visiting the site to keep our students, staff and wider community safe. If you test positive for COVID-19 we ask that you not attend the open day.