Explore creative courses, apprenticeships, and careers – all in one place.
Create Your Future is an exciting, free event jam-packed with all things creative careers, from art, design, journalism, and music, to drama, fashion, and beyond.
If you’re interested in a creative career, Create Your Future can help you decide on your next steps.
During your visit, you can:
- talk to unis, colleges, and conservatoires about their creative courses
- chat to employers about creative apprenticeships
- speak to current students, apprentices, and employees about their experiences
- take part in hands-on workshops and watch live talks from creative industry experts
- watch live performances from current students
- chat to experts from UCAS and careers advisers
Monday 2 October: 10:00 - 15:00
Tuesday 3 October: 10:00 - 15:00
Create Your Future is your chance to speak to over 100+ unis, colleges, conservatoires, and apprenticeship employers, as well as subject specialists, careers’ advisers and admissions experts. Plan who you want to speak to in advance to make the most of the event.