Booking is now open for our upcoming Open Day on Saturday 7 October 2023.
How to book
Click 'Book your Place' and select your main area of interest.
If you select Directing, Musical Theatre or one of LAMDA's acting courses, you'll be invited to pre-book talks here: https://www.lamda.ac.uk/whats/lamda-events/open-day/open-day-programme-a...
If you select Production & Technical Arts you're all set, there's no additional talks to book, instead you'll follow a set programme and take a deep dive into specialisms taught at LAMDA on the course.
What to expect:
- Arrive from 9:30am.
- Prospective applicants and their parents/guardians will start the day at 10am with an introductory talk in our flagship Sainsbury theatre with LAMDA's Principal and CEO Mark O'Thomas and degree course leaders.
- There are two programmes in place for Saturday 7 October, one for Production & Technical Arts and one for all Acting courses, running simultaneously.
- Production & Technical Arts prospective applicants will attend a set programme of specialist talks with tutors.
- Those interested in Classical Acting, Professional Acting, Directing, Musical Theatre or or Cert HE course in Performing arts or short courses will be required to pre-book talks covering courses they may be interested. The courses will summarise the course highlights and will be lead by the course leaders and key tutors.
- Throughout the Open Day all attendees will have the opportunity to hear from current students, course leaders and tutors as well as tour our state of the art facilities and meet our Admissions team.
Please note LAMDA does not have accommodation on site, so this will not be part of the tour and programmes may be subject to change.