London College of Fashion Open Days give you a unique insight into student life at the only Fashion education specialist of its kind in the UK. Visiting one of our Open Days gives you the chance to experience tailored sessions direct from our course leaders, giving you all the information you need to decide if LCF is right for you.
This open day will cover undergraduate courses offered by the School of Design and Technology at London College of Fashion. It will also include information about becoming an LCF student with details on accommodation, finance and application advice.
The following courses will be showcased:
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design Technology: Menswear
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design Technology: Womenswear
- BA (Hons) Fashion Pattern Cutting
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design and Development
- BA (Hons) Fashion Contour
- BA (Hons) Fashion Sportswear
- BA (Hons) Fashion Jewellery
- BA (Hons) Bespoke Tailoring
For our BA (Hons) Textiles programmes please book onto our Textiles Open Day
For BA (Hons) Cordwainers Fashion Bags and Accessories and BA (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear please book onto our Cordwainers Open Day in October or December.
Please note, presentations will take place at our John Prince’s Street site before you travel to other sites for tours.