London College of Fashion Open Days give you a unique insight into student life at the only Fashion education specialist of its kind in the UK. Visiting one of our Open Days gives you the chance to meet our experienced course leaders, giving you all the information you need to decide if LCF is right for you.
This open day will cover all undergraduate courses offered by the School of Media and Communication at London College of Fashion. It will also include information about becoming an LCF student with details on accommodation, finance and application advice. Visitors will also have the opportunity to have a guided tour of our Lime Grove site (where these courses are based) to view the facilities and talk to the current students about their LCF experience.
The following courses will be showcased:
- BA (Hons) Fashion Journalism
- BA (Hons) Fashion Public Relations and Communication
- BA (Hons) Creative Direction for Fashion
- BA (Hons) Hair and Make Up for Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Photography
- BA (Hons) Fashion Styling and Production
- BA (Hons) Fashion Imaging and Illustration
- BA (Hons) 3D Effects for Performance and Fashion
- BA (Hons) Hair, Make-up and Prosthetics for Performance
- BA (Hons) Costume for Performance
This event is also available on an alternate date: http://bit.ly/2W0sqLt