This is your perfect opportunity to meet unis, ask questions, speak to subject experts, and compare courses ahead of the deadline. If you’re looking at courses in social sciences, humanities, and teaching, or any of the other subjects listed below, make sure you book your place.
You’ll be able to:
- ask anything to over 90 unis and colleges
- get personal statement and interview advice from the unis you’re interested in
- take part in seminars and live Q&As on student essentials, including subject-specific support and student finance
- take virtual tours of different campuses and accommodation options
- speak to course experts
- meet current students, to find out what uni life’s really like
It’s your chance to get your questions answered...
- Got a question about a specific course or uni? Subject tutors and admissions staff have the answers you need.
- Need help with your personal statement? Visit Courteney on the UCAS stand for some top tips.
- Want to see what accommodation options you have? Visit your chosen uni’s stand for a virtual tour.
- Want to know what career options there are for a specific course? Ask unis about their graduate employment rates.
- Not sure what to do next? Find out all about apprenticeships, what they are, how to apply, and the careers you could achieve.
- Confused about student finance? Find out what you’re entitled to, and how to apply at our dedicated webcast.
Already booked to attend? Get the most out of your UCAS virtual exhibition experience with our five top tips.
|Academic studies in education||Modern languages|
|Anthropology||Others in education|
|Archaeology||Others in social studies|
|English||Research & study skills in education|
|Human & social geography||Sociology|