Be inspired. Get advice. Discover your future.
Join UCAS Discover Medicine, Veterinary, Dentistry, Health Professions and Oxbridge live 10:00 – 18:00 on 6 July 2022.
Don’t miss our day dedicated to all things Medicine, Veterinary, Dentistry, Health Professions including all you need to know about studying at Oxbridge. Featuring everything you need to explore career paths, course options, and to speak to the experts – all packed into one day, online.
It’s your chance to experience what it’s really like studying Medicine, Veterinary, Dentistry, Health Professions, or studying at Oxbridge with live interactive lecture taster sessions.
- Discover a range of courses and where they can take you
- Take part in Q&As with subject specialists
- Hear what it’s really like from current students
- Meet subject teachers from universities, colleges, and apprenticeship employers
- Join live workshops and clinics to help you land your place
So, whether you’re keeping your options open and want to explore different careers, programmes, or courses in Medicine, Veterinary, Dentistry, Health Professions, or opportunities at Oxbridge. Or, you’re ready to take the next step and start applying. Sign up to take part in what’s set to be an unmissable event and join us live online 10:00 - 18:00 (UK time), 6 July 2022.
On top of the live sessions, you’ll also have access to tons of content on the day as well as on-demand right up until 20 July 2022.
Watch and learn about popular courses, leading apprenticeship programmes and the careers they can lead to. Get a taste of what’s in store from current students. And take in practical advice on choosing the right option for you.
- Bangor University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Newcastle University
- University of Northampton
- University of Plymouth
- University of South Wales
- University of Southampton