Be inspired. Get advice. Discover your future.
Join UCAS Discover STEM live 10:00 – 18:00 on 11 May 2022.
Don’t miss our day dedicated to all things science, engineering, technology or maths (STEM). Featuring everything you need to explore career paths, course options, and to speak to the experts – all packed into one day, online.
It’s your chance to experience what it’s really like studying science, engineering, technology or maths (STEM) with live interactive lecture taster sessions.
- Discover a range of courses and where they can take you
- Take part in Q&As with subject specialists
- Hear what it’s really like from current students
- Meet subject teachers from universities, colleges, and apprenticeship employers
- Join live workshops and clinics to help you land your place
So, whether you’re keeping your options open and want to explore different careers, programmes, or courses in science, engineering, technology or maths. Or, you’re ready to take the next step and start applying. Sign up to take part in what’s set to be an unmissable event and join us live online 10:00 - 18:00 (UK time), 11 May 2022.
On top of the live sessions, you’ll also have access to tons of content on the day as well as on-demand right up until 20 July 2022.
Watch and learn about popular courses, leading apprenticeship programmes and the careers they can lead to. Get a taste of what’s in store from current students. And take in practical advice on choosing the right option for you.
- Bangor University
- City, University of London
- Liverpool John Moores University
- London Metropolitan University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Newcastle University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Bradford
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Essex
- University of Kent
- University of Northampton
- University of Plymouth
- University of South Wales
- University of Southampton
- Wrexham Glyndwr University