What happens at an Open Day?
Typically, our open days start at 10am and finish at 3pm. Visitors will be welcomed by our Student Ambassadors and staff members and throughout the day will have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions to our staff and hear from our Vice-Chancellor;
- Chat to about what student life is really like at Crewe with our current students;
- Meet our Accommodation team, Fees and Finance, Students’ Union, Student Welfare and Careers Service teams;
- Find out about our degrees and enjoy a taster session of your chosen subject with our teaching staff;
- Go on a guided tour of our campus and view our accommodation blocks;
- Relax, get some lunch and soak up the atmosphere on our beautiful campus.