Find out how to follow the progress of your application and respond to offers.
How to manage your offers in UCAS Progress
- Sign in to UCAS Progress and click on the ‘applications’ link. From here you will be able to see all the applications you've made.
- You can review each of the offers in turn. You need to decide which one to accept and which ones you would like to decline.
- Once you have declined an offer, the provider will be notified immediately, so make sure you definitely don’t want to accept that particular offer.
- You don’t need to make your decision straight away! You have until the start of term to confirm your choices.
- It’s not too late to change your mind – you may still be able to apply for an alternative course. Call the provider you're interested in studying at to find out if they still have spaces. Remember to not decline your other offers until you have a confirmed place.