You now need to have your own personal account to sign in to the secure providers' section of ucas.com.
You can no longer use generic usernames and shared passwords (e.g. [email protected]) because this means we cannot personalise content or provide secure access to other systems as we launch them.
How to register for your new UCAS account
2. Follow the registration process and we'll send you an email asking you to activate your account.
3. Click 'Activate account' from the email and you'll be taken to a sign in page where you need to enter your email address and password.
4. You'll then be taken back to the providers' landing page.
5. You can also sign in from the ucas.com homepage.
6. If you've been added as a user by your organisation's administrator you'll have access to the secure providers' section and you'll see a dashboard icon in the top right of the screen, where you can change your password or sign out.
7. If you haven't been added as a user by your organisation's administrator you'll still see the dashboard icon with sign out and change password options, but you'll only see the signed out providers' landing page (see below) and not the secure pages in this section. If this is the case, please contact your UCAS administrator (this will usually be your web-link administrator or UCAS contact), email [email protected], or contact the HEP Team on 0344 984 1111 for details of your administrator, or for help to sign in.