Our postgraduate search and collection tools will give you the opportunity to promote your courses on what will be the go-to resource for students who want to study at postgraduate level in the UK.
We’ve focused on ensuring the service delivers what you need to promote your courses, but also that students researching their next steps get the support they need to make an informed decision.
It’s easy to enter and maintain your courses, and with a full marketing campaign behind the service, including a course distribution service, your courses will appear in front of more students, not only on the UCAS Postgraduate search tool, but also on other search engines that we have carefully selected.
UCAS will be continually developing and improving these services – with regular releases of new functionality. In 2017, we plan to launch an application management service, so providers can benefit from receiving applications direct from applicants.
Criteria to access our search and collection tools
All providers wishing to join the scheme are required to meet the following criteria:
- You deliver validated or accredited, quality-assured teaching and learning for one or more postgraduate-level programmes (QCF Level 7 or 8, SCQF Level 11 and 12) leading to awards, including PGDip, PGCert, MA, MEd, PhD, MPhil, MRes, MBA standard, and resulting in an award. Please note, Level 7/SCQF Level 11 study includes Advanced Diplomas, short courses, and CIPD programmes.
- You or your validating provider is listed on the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS), or applicable government equivalent register of recognised or listed bodies (UK validating providers only. Postgraduate services will not be available to international providers).
- You can demonstrate you have undergone a quality-assurance review with a satisfactory outcome.
- If you recruit international students, the provider is listed on the Home Office Tier 4 Sponsor (if applicable).
- You can demonstrate financial stability via a basic credit check.
As with any search service such as this, the accuracy of the data about the courses available is crucial to its success. We therefore ask that providers wishing to use the service to market their courses, meet the following obligations.
- Keep all key contact details up-to-date and inform us of any changes.
- Make sure course and provider data is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure data security measures exist in line with ISO 2700 criteria, and employees, contractors and agents comply with the Data Protection Act principles.
Please email email@example.com if you need any further information.