Information and support services for young people
- Camden Council – careers, information, and guidance service for young people aged 13 to 19 (up to 25 for those with learning difficulties or disabilities). The Council offers information, advice, and guidance on education, work, and training to help young people to find opportunities that are right for them.
- Islington Council – provides skills and training to help young people kickstart their career.
- Haringey: The Junction - Wood Green Drop in Centre - offers young people advice on a wide range of issues including careers training and employment. There’s lots of information on the website and you can also call in.
- Address: 2nd Floor, Wood Green Library, High Road,N22 Telephone: 020 8489 5200
Special educational needs and disabilities
- Camden - Information, advice and guidance about local SEND services. This Service provides information, advice and support for parents / carers of children and young people with SEND, young people and children with SEND about education, health and social care. You can contact them here
- Islington - Information, advice and guidance about local SEND services
- Haringey - Information, advice and guidance about local SEND services
- Haringey Information, Advice and Support (Haringey IAS) Service - is provided by Markfield. Telephone: 020 8800 4134 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprenticeships information and vacancies in your area
Camden: Care leavers and 16+ team - A team of social workers and personal advisers who work with care leavers aged 16-21.