There are many colleges, schools and training providers offering courses and programmes you can do after GCSEs across south London (Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark and Wansdworth). Below is information about services in your local area with links to websites where you can find out more details.
Information and support services for young people
- Greenwich - help and advice for young people
- Lewisham - information and advice for young people
- Baseline drop-in service: one-stop shop where young people can go for information advice and guidance.
- Wandsworth Youth provides information, advice, and guidance for young people for young people aged 11 – 19, or up to 25 if the young person has a disability.
Special educational needs and disabilities
- Greenwich – information about the local offer for Greenwich
- Telephone: 020 8921 2549
- Lambeth – information about the local SEND offer
- Lewisham 14 - 19 year old learners with special educational needs
- Lewisham support for children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities
- Southwark - information about the local offer for Southwark
- Southwark parent Partnership Service – SEND information, advice and support for parents
- Wandsworth – information about the local offer for Wandsworth
Apprenticeships information and vacancies in your area
- Information and Advice for Parents about SEND services Email: email@example.com Telephone: 020 7926 9805
- Lambeth Leaving Care team: Information and advice for young people leaving care. Telephone : 0207 926 6953
- Adolescent and aftercare service: supports young people leaving care to help them achieve their potential in education, careers and employment. Telephone: 020 7525 1925.
- Wandsworth Youth services and information about a range of youth activities, youth clubs and programmes