There are many colleges, schools and training providers offering courses and programmes you can do after GCSEs in Suffolk. Here is information about services in your local area with links to websites where you can find out more details.
Information and support services for young people
- www.thesource.me.uk – The Source provides information and advice on everything from work and learning to relationships, health and housing. You can explore your options, search and apply for live apprenticeship vacancies, and create a CV with the CV builder.
- www.thesource.me.uk/home/contact-us – Find out about drop-in centres across Suffolk with the Youth Support Team, and contact details to email or speak to a youth support worker about any questions or concerns you may have.
Special educational needs and disabilities
- www.access-unlimited.co.uk – Access Unlimited provides information on services and activities for young people with additional needs, as well as information and advice on futures and moving into adulthood.
- www.suffolk.gov.uk/localoffer – The Local Offer covers services and support available to all children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities, across education, health and social care.
Apprenticeships and works experience
- www.risinghighsuffolk.org.uk – Explore opportunities available at Suffolk County Council, including work experience, internships, apprenticeships, and graduate programmes.
- www.suffolk.gov.uk/theparenthub – Suffolk County Council parent hub has information and advice on parenting programmes, education, health, bullying, online safety and more. It also contains information and links to children’s centres, schools, GP’s, and family services.