Find more local information pages

There are many colleges, schools and training providers offering courses and programmes you can do after GCSEs in Swansea. Below is information about services in your local area with links to websites where you can find out more details.

Information and support services for young people

Special educational needs and disabilities

  • Please note that if you have a statement of special educational needs you should speak to your head of year in school if you wish to apply for a course in year 12 in a school sixth form.  A referral will then need to be made to the education department, either from your school, yourself or your parents, for consideration for a sixth form place.

    If you want to apply for a course in a further education college or with a training provider, please make your application via this website.