Register with UCAS

There are different types of application that you can register for with UCAS – make sure you choose the right one.

If you have already registered go to the sign in page to continue or track your application.

Register for a postgraduate course through UKPASS

Click the register and apply link to start your application. 

You can apply for a maximum of ten programmes at providers who use UKPASS. For other providers you can apply directly with the contact details found in the UCAS Postgraduate search tool.

Register and apply for other postgraduate courses

There are separate application schemes for the following postgraduate courses:

Performance-based courses at a conservatoire

Postgraduate teacher training in England and Wales

MA/MSc courses in social work, nursing, medicine, LLB accelerated programmes, and Scottish teacher education are located in the UCAS Undergraduate scheme.