We're dedicated training professionals, ready to respond to the training needs of all higher education providers. Below are links to our range of flexible training sessions.
The links on this page will take you to the password-protection providers' section of the website.
Introduction to UCAS
- An induction session for admissions staff new to UCAS.
- Delivered at our HQ in Cheltenham on a monthly basis.
We want you to understand our systems so you can work efficiently and effectively. Our web-link training and Course Collect training sessions provide all the information you need.
UCAS comes to you – workshops
If you would like more of a bespoke approach to delivery for your whole staff team, we can make this happen.
UCAS comes to you – speaker service
If you are planning an event for local teachers, advisers or applicants, book one of our team to speak at your event.
Join us and discover UCAS
Discover UCAS is your opportunity to find out more about what we do here at UCAS and meet the teams working to support recruitment and admissions at your institution. We are opening our doors to colleagues from across the sector so that you can:
- get a better understanding of how we’re approaching the development of new admissions services
- understand the data and analysis services available to you, the trends in the 2015/16 cycle so far and how this data can help you with your planning
- meet colleagues from across UCAS and take a tour of the building, meeting the operational teams who support you in your processes
Please note each organisation is limited to two delegate bookings per event.
The team currently consists of a Professional Development Manager, three Professional Development Executives and a Digital Learning Executive, two Professional Development Officers, supported by a dedicated Professional Development Coordinator:
- Professional Development Manager – Matthew Welbourn
- Professional Development Executives – Alan Jones, Samantha Sykes and James Durant (International)
- Digital Learning Executive – Keith Carter
- Professional Development Officers –Helen Lee and Alan Franklin
- Professional Development Coordinator – Holli Jones
Contact us for more information on our training sessions and professional development opportunities,
01242 545 712 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.