Mark as read

We've updated our privacy policy

Due to changes in data protection law, we've updated our privacy policy – take a look.

Register with UCAS

There are different types of application that you can register for with UCAS – make sure you choose the right one.

If you have already registered go to the sign in page to continue or track your application.

Register for a UCAS Undergraduate course

Click the register and apply link to start your UCAS Undergraduate application. You can only apply once in a cycle.

  • This route also includes MA/MSc courses in social work, nursing, medicine, LLB accelerated programmes, and Scottish teacher education courses.
  • Apply through UCAS Conservatoires for performance-based courses.
  • Apply through UCAS Teacher Training for postgraduate teacher training programmes in England and Wales.

Please note, registration for our search tool is separate to the registration for Apply.

Do you have limited internet access?

If the internet is not readily available to you, download and print our PDF guide to the application form (1.37 MB), including all the help text.

You will still need to register and complete your application online. We do not accept paper applications. 

UCAS Undergraduate Apply is open for 2019 entry. You can start your application now, but completed applications cannot be submitted to us until 5 September 2018.

Teaching Excellence Framework

The Government has introduced the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) to give information about universities and colleges, intended to help you decide where to study. 

Parent registration

Are you a parent helping your son or daughter apply? Sign up to receive our newsletters.