Choose the right type of application
Please note we have four different types of application, so make sure you choose and log in to the right one.
You can only send one application in any scheme, even if it's for a deferred place. Further applications will be cancelled without refund.
If you're not sure what you'd like to study, please explore your options here.
Apply for undergraduate courses:
- apart from undergraduate performing arts which you apply for through CUKAS Performing arts (below)
- for operational reasons this route also includes MA/MSc courses in social work, nursing, medicine, LLB accelerated programmes and Scottish teacher education courses
UCAS Teacher Training
Apply for postgraduate teacher training programmes in England and Wales:
- run by universities and colleges, or schools offering School Direct programmes
- if you're looking for teacher training at undergraduate level or postgraduate programmes in Scotland, please use the UCAS undergraduate route instead
CUKAS Performing arts
Apply for performing arts courses:
- any music, dance or drama course managed by the Conservatoires UK Admissions Service (CUKAS)
- at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
Apply for postgraduate courses:
- some courses through our UKPASS application service, and we have contact details you can use to apply to others
- however, for postgraduate teacher training in England and Wales please use UCAS Teacher Training, and for postgraduate performing arts use the CUKAS Performing arts route
- for MA/MSc courses in social work, nursing, medicine, LLB accelerated programmes and Scottish teacher education please use the UCAS Undergraduate scheme