What's on this page?
Myriad by UCAS
Myriad by UCAS opens up countless opportunities for students around the world to study in the UK.
Download the Myriad app for free today, and you can:
- search and explore postgraduate courses in the UK
- research different UK universities and colleges
- get matched to funding and scholarships
- view accommodation around the campus of your choice
- find a job within the local area of the university you are looking to study at
- make applications to universities and colleges
… all within one easy-to-use app on your mobile.
Myriad by UCAS is here to support you throughout your journey to study in the UK.
Why study in the UK?
UK universities and colleges are diverse, multicultural, creative and welcoming. They offer top quality teaching and great career prospects, as well as the chance to improve your English language skills. Over 430,000 international students study here every year, from over 180 countries worldwide.
How to apply
Firstly, the way that UK higher education works means there are different rules for UK, EU and international students. We’ll highlight the similarities and differences throughout ucas.com, but to get started, take a look at our guides, containing all the things you'll need to think about if you're considering postgraduate study in the UK:
You do some of your research here, and you apply directly to the provider for the course.
- Then get started on what to study, when to apply and how to get a place and a visa.
- Find a course, and look out for our advice on how to choose a suitable course and university or college.
- Apply directly to the university or college.
- Then look at finance and support, if you’ll need to arrange visas and to pay course fees or adjust to life in the UK.
Find the right accommodation
Finding somewhere you'll be happy to live is an important consideration when you're deciding where you want to study. There are lots of options – from halls to shared houses. To help you make the right choice, use our accommodation search to research your options and find both uni and private student accommodation.