Our groups and forums support the smooth running of core UCAS services and help with the planning and implementation of changes to enhance services, or to comply with legal or regulatory developments.
How your feedback helps us to shape UCAS' products and services
Learn more about how our engagement activities are used to inform the development of UCAS’ products and services – How groups inform our developments (28.62 KB)
The following report provides a high level summary of discussions covered during UCAS’ advisory and standing group meetings, pulling together the key themes. Full minutes from all meetings are available on each group's web page.
- Advisory Group summary report: September 2021 - July 2022 (364.98 KB)
- Advisory Group summary report: January - March 2022 (480.08 KB)
- Advisory Groups summary report - September - December 2021 (56.24 KB)
- 2021 Advisory Group members survey results (59.32 KB)
- Advisory Group summary report: September 2020 - July 2021 (662.24 KB)
- Advisory Group summary report: January - March 2021 (64.92 KB)
- Advisory Group summary report: September - December 2020 (413.82 KB)
You can find out more about UCAS' groups and forums, and read past minutes and papers in the password-protected providers' section of ucas.com.
You can also email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.