Application cancellation request form

If you change your mind about applying, you can cancel your application and request a refund within 14 days of applying.

Simply fill out the form below and click the ‘Submit’ button.

If it has been more than 14 days since you submitted your application, you can withdraw it in Track until you have firmly accepted an unconditional offer, or your conditional offer is confirmed.

To cancel a deferred application, please contact the university/college directly. 

I give you permission to cancel my application. My details are below.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.