What is UCAS' role?
We are the official online admissions service for UK universities and colleges – we are a non-profit organisation and have registered charity status. We work on behalf of the universities connecting people to higher education.
What we do:
- Process applications
- Provide information, advice and training
- Conduct education sector engagement
- Provide fraud and verification services
- Signpost to other resources
What we don't do:
- Suggest courses/universities
- Make decisions/offers
- Advise on finance/immigration/visas
With the UCAS International App, students have access to all UK courses and scholarship data on one easy-to-search mobile application. You can use the app to see the scholarships your students will be eligible for, based on the personalised profile you can help them create.