We help you support students moving into higher education.
- New to UCAS? Register for free tools that enable your students to make UCAS applications through you.
- Resources and newsletters
- How to provide a reference
Log in to manage applications, or scroll down to find out how.
Apply and Apply for advisers will be unavailable on Friday 28 November
Apply and Apply for advisers will be unavailable between 05:00 and 08:00 on Friday 28 November while we carry out essential maintenance
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and will be notifying applicants via social media and ucas.com.
Step-by-step guide for advisers
Advice on writing references
How to manage applications
We explain the process here, and we have how-to guides explaining how to use the online services.
- There's Apply – where you manage applications.
- There's Adviser Track too – where you can subscribe to track applications.
Training and events
We can offer training and presentations to help you with undergraduate applications.
- Click above to see what training is available.
- We also run adviser events and others you can take your students to – scroll down to find out more.
We have advice and events for advisers working with international applicants.
You can also talk to us at international events around the world.
Our international resources
We provide a number of international guides, to give you what you need to help you make the most of our services.