Are you helping someone apply?
We have advice, tools and training to help you offer great support to students making the move into higher education.
Looking for info about the application process?
If your centre is registered as a UCAS centre, you can manage your students' applications in Apply for advisers.
Apply for advisers
Preparing for results day
We send monthly newsletters to registered UCAS centres to share free resources and useful information.
Support and resources
- Discover guides and resources including toolkits, magazines and publications to make your job a lot easier.
- Support non-UK students? Visit the international area of the website and download our international toolkit.
- Adviser at a member provider? We have advice for you too, as well as for advisers involved in international admissions.
Become a UCAS centre
Becoming a UCAS centre is free and means your students can make their UCAS application through you.
- We'll support you through the process and with advising your students.
- We'll show you how to manage their applications in our online Apply service.
We explain the process here, and we have how-to guides here explaining how to use the online services.
- There's Apply – where you manage applications.
- There's Adviser Track too – where you can subscribe to track applications.
Information about UCAS training and events
- We can offer training and presentations to help you with undergraduate applications.
- We run events, some specifically for advisers, and others you can take your students to so they can find out more about higher education. Check out our forthcoming events list or view our 2013 events calendar.
- We have international advisers you can talk to at events around the world.