Learn more about UCAS, and managing your students’ applications, with free short training courses on our professional development platform.
When using the platform, please make sure you have accepted all cookies for ucas.com so you benefit from all its features.
Our ‘Introduction’ series
Find out more with our courses on:
- UCAS Hub
- UCAS Undergraduate application
- UCAS Conservatoires application
- personal statements
- accommodation search
Using the adviser portal
Take a look at our course:
- Adviser portal – setting up and managing your applications
New to UCAS?
These courses are perfect to help you get started:
- Introduction to UCAS for teachers and advisers
- Introduction for new registered centres
Check back regularly, as courses are updated and added.
Something else you’d like to see?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can now request a course by emailing us at email@example.com.
The interactive elements and the quiz at the end helped me check I had understood all the elements. It was reassuring to see that I was gaining knowledge about this.
Want to better understand UCAS and how to support your students? We can work with you to create personalised sessions specific to your needs – for you, your team, or centre.
All sessions are delivered digitally and can include live and/or pre-recorded presentations, Q&A sessions, or focused workshops.
Indicative pricing (all prices are exclusive of VAT):
- Live presentation including Q&A (up to 60 minutes) – £125
- Bespoke pre-recorded presentation (up to 30 minutes) provided as MP4 file – £70
- Tailored CPD plans – POA
We’re really excited to be working with UCAS to deliver a programme of CPD to teachers and advisers in our region. Our chosen delivery method means that each topic can be tailored to suit the needs of the region and gives teachers and advisers the opportunity to have meaningful encounters with UCAS – Lucy McMahon, Project Manager for Outreach North East
Want to find out more about our personalised training?
Send us your enquiry and we'll be in touch within two working days.
This was a valuable and insightful session including data, which provided our numerous staff involved in the UCAS application process with the understanding to further advise students – Peter Symmonds College
- Parents’ evenings – our parents' evening presentation (17.22 MB) is available for you to share. It explains the benefits of higher education, outlines the application process, and advises parents on the next steps.
- Toolkits for advisers – we have a range of resources available in our toolkits for advisers to help you support and guide your students through each stage of their application.