- Adviser checklist – a handy checklist of things to remember when your students are applying
- Adviser FAQs – these are based on the most common questions we receive each year, so they should cover any burning issues you may have about applications
- Mythbusters – higher education myths and facts explained
- Parent communication – for you to forward to parents to give them further information on the application process
- Student FAQs – for you to forward to your students and links to further information
Student Finance England – UK only
Tools and academic resources are available on the Student Loans Company website.
Here you will find factsheets, quick guides, films and other resources to help you explain student finance to your students and their parents.