Once you have completed all sections of your application (including your referee completing their reference, if required) and have the option to click Review and Submit, you will need to transfer your application fee to us. The fee for 2024 entry is £27.50 for up to five choices.
Our bank details are:
- Bank name: Barclays Bank plc
- Bank address: 128 High Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1EL
- Account name: UCAS International Account
- Account number: 20802182
- Sort code: 20-20-23
- Swift code/BIC number: BARCGB22
- IBAN number: GB16 BARC 2020 2320 8021 82
- Payment Reference: use your Personal ID as the payment reference
All payments must be in GB pounds sterling.
Once you have made the bank transfer, please follow the link to complete our alternative payment web form, where you will need to provide some details of the bank transfer. This will enable us to link the payment to your application.
Once your application fee has been successfully attached, you will need to sign into your application to complete the Review and Submit process – you will not be asked to make payment again.
If completing this process within two weeks of the equal consideration deadline* for your courses, you must contact us to guarantee your application is set before the deadline to allow you to submit on time. You won’t be able to send your application until we’ve updated your payment status.
*Equal consideration deadlines:
- 16 October 2023 (18:00 UK time) for the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, and most courses in medicine, veterinary medicine/science and dentistry.
- 31 January 2024 (18:00 UK time) for all other courses.