At Cambridge Regional College we believe that Higher Education should be accessible for any stage of your life. Whether you are looking at what’s next after your Level 3 or A Levels or you are a mature student and looking at changing or developing your career, our Higher Education courses can get you where you want to be.
Our BTEC Higher Nationals are highly valued by employers looking for skilled and motivated employees. We work closely with local employers to ensure that their involvement will add to your skills base and thereby enhance your future employment opportunities.
You will have access to excellent teaching and outstanding facilities, and as part of your course you will work in industry or carry out practical work-based assignments, giving you the real job skills valued by employers. We have established close links with local and regional universities, which allows our HE students to progress to university and extend their qualifications to BA and BSc.
What makes us different
- Typically 2-3 days per week full-time and 1 day per week part-time.
- £10 million investment in our teaching facilities.
- We have strong working partnerships with over 1500 employers, of all sizes, in the region and nationally.
- In 2023/24 students will pay £5,490 per annum.
- Your teachers are from industry, bringing real-world expertise to your studies.