Need to contact us?
You can talk to us on social media, or you can call us for a quick response.
- Please just call us if you have a change or request about your application though.
- We take your security very seriously, so we need to speak to you on the phone to process changes.
|Course type||UK numbers||Outside the UK|
|Undergraduate (UCAS)||0371 468 0 468||+44 330 3330 230|
|Performing arts (CUKAS)||0371 468 0 470||+44 330 3330 232|
|Postgraduate (UKPASS)||0371 334 4 447||+44 330 3330 235|
|Postgraduate teacher training (UTT)||0371 468 0 469||+44 330 3330 231|
Please have your Personal ID ready so we can find your records quickly.
- Our normal opening hours are Monday-Friday 08:30-18:00. We will be closed on Monday 25 August for the public Bank Holiday. We’ll be back to answer your questions from 08:30 (UK time) on Tuesday 26 August.
- Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.
- If you are calling from outside the UK, please call the '+44' telephone number above for the type of study you are interested in. If you cannot access this number, please use the UK number, replacing the first 0 with +44 (these numbers may have higher call rates).
- If you have hearing difficulties, call the Text Relay service on 18001 followed by the relevant number in the table above (or on +44 151 494 1260 [text phone] from outside the UK – you'll need to ask the operator to dial the relevant number in the table above).
Use the numbers above if you need advice about your application.
If you’ve got your exam results and aren’t sure what to do next, for expert independent careers advice call Exam Results Helpline on 0808 100 8000.
How to find us
UCAS is based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire – we're well served by road and rail links, and we're within easy reach of both Bristol and Birmingham airports.
New Barn Lane
Company number 2839815
Registered charity number 1024741 (this number relates to England and Wales only)
VAT registration number GB 618 2306 57
Registered charity number SC038598 (this number relates to Scotland only)