What we can do for you
With over 300 course providers and around 100,000 courses across the UK, we’re here to help you get into higher education.
- First we have advice to help you decide what to study.
- Then you can apply through ucas.com for a huge range of courses, and we have info on student finance and preparing for your studies as well.
What is higher education?
Choose a course
Here's how to start your research.
- What subject and career?
- Which type of study?
- Check entry requirements.
Here's how to get ready for your course.
- Budgeting advice.
- Starting a social life.
- Getting support.
Are you helping someone else?
- Read the checklist of how your son or daughter can organise their research and application.
- Sign up for the parents newsletter for more advice.
- Find out how to become a UCAS centre.
- Read about managing applications.
- Find guides, resources and training.
- Sign up for the adviser newsletter for regular updates and advice.
We don't arrange fees or student loans.
- However we do have info on the costs of studying and what financial support is available.
- Fees and support can vary, depending on the type and level of course you're applying for.
- You might be eligible for extra support as well.
David Jaskiewicz20 June 2013
Chris Rowlands20 June 2013
Emma Alexander20 June 2013
Pramugdha Maheswari20 June 2013
Steven Sharpe20 June 2013
Tiffany Khoo20 June 2013
Lea Pfefferman20 June 2013
India Bottomley20 June 2013
Steph Horrocks20 June 2013
Clara Martin20 June 2013
Vivian Lee20 June 2013
Mark Ballard20 June 2013
Jamila Khan20 June 2013
Clare F Hobba20 June 2013
Julie Salt-Cowell20 June 2013