We're here to help you get into higher education.
- In this area we'll help you choose from thousands of courses and hundreds of providers around the UK.
- We'll also explain the different application routes, as well as student finance and preparing for your studies.
- Then whenever you want to log in to one of the four application schemes you can do so below.
Thinking of continuing your studies?
Choose a course
Here's how to start your research.
- What subject and career?
- Which type of study?
- Check entry requirements
How to apply for each type of course – from forms and deadlines to decisions, offers and conditions you have to meet.
Read how to apply for:
Then make your application below.
Don't forget about student finance too – scroll down to find out more.
Here's how to get ready for your course.
- Budgeting advice
- Starting a social life
- Getting support
Are you helping someone else?
- Read the checklist of how your son or daughter can organise their research and application.
- Sign up for the parents newsletter for more advice.
- Find out how to become a UCAS centre.
- Read about managing applications.
- Find guides, resources and training.
- Sign up for the adviser newsletter for regular updates and advice.
We don't arrange fees or student loans.
- However we do have info on the costs of studying and what financial support is available.
- Fees and support can vary, depending on the type and level of course you're applying for.
Emma Alexander30 August 2014
David Jaskiewicz30 August 2014
Chris Rowlands30 August 2014
Lea Pfefferman30 August 2014
Steven Sharpe30 August 2014
Tiffany Khoo30 August 2014
Vivian Lee30 August 2014
India Bottomley30 August 2014
Steph Horrocks30 August 2014
Clara Martin30 August 2014
Julie Salt-Cowell30 August 2014
Jamila Khan30 August 2014
Clare F Hobba30 August 2014