Choose a course
There are around 100,000 undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a wide range of subjects.
- There are different types and levels of course, so you will be able to find something you like.
- Do plenty of research first to choose your ideal subject and course provider.
Apply through UCAS
UCAS is the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service in the UK.
- We manage undergraduate applications, and we can help with postgraduate applications too.
- Remember different courses have different application deadlines and entry requirements.
Information for advisers, agents and course providers
Are you helping people apply for UK courses?
- Check our advice on UK study and managing applications – here you can register as a UCAS centre and get international adviser newsletters.
- You can also find helpful resources in the international toolkit.
Do you work in a UK course provider?
You can also scroll down to find UK organisations with information about higher education, student finance, immigration and visas.
UCAS terms explained
UCAS – the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service – we manage applications to higher education in the UK.
Higher education – courses and study programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Course provider – a university, college, conservatoire or other institution offering higher education courses.
Steven Sharpe12 December 2013
Tiffany Khoo12 December 2013
Lea Pfefferman12 December 2013
Steph Horrocks12 December 2013
Clara Martin12 December 2013
Vivian Lee12 December 2013
India Bottomley12 December 2013
David Jaskiewicz12 December 2013
Chris Rowlands12 December 2013
Emma Alexander12 December 2013
Jamila Khan12 December 2013
Clare F Hobba12 December 2013
Julie Salt-Cowell12 December 2013