UK universities and colleges are diverse, multicultural, creative and welcoming.
- Top quality teaching, improved English language skills and great career prospects.
- Over 430,000 international students study here every year, from over 180 countries.
Our international resources
We provide a number of international guides, to give you what you need to help you make the most of our services.
Don’t forget the 15 October deadline! Applications for courses at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, and most courses in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine/science should be with us by 18:00 on this date. But different courses have other deadlines – check when to apply.
Studying in the UK
Preparing for uni life
Choose a course
There are around 100,000 undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a wide range of subjects.
- There are different types and levels of course, so you will be able to find something you like.
- Do plenty of research first to choose your ideal subject and course provider.
Apply through UCAS
UCAS is the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service in the UK.
- We manage undergraduate applications, and we can help with postgraduate applications too.
- Remember different courses have different application deadlines and entry requirements.
Information for advisers, agents and course providers
Are you helping people apply for UK courses?
- Check our advice on UK study and managing applications – here you can register as a UCAS centre and get international adviser newsletters.
- You can also find helpful resources in the international toolkit.
Do you work in a UK course provider?
You can also scroll down to find UK organisations with information about higher education, student finance, immigration and visas.
UCAS terms explained
UCAS – the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service – we manage applications to higher education in the UK.
Higher education – courses and study programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Course provider – a university, college, conservatoire or other institution offering higher education courses.
Lea Pfefferman16 September 2014
Steven Sharpe16 September 2014
Tiffany Khoo16 September 2014
Vivian Lee16 September 2014
India Bottomley16 September 2014
Steph Horrocks16 September 2014
Clara Martin16 September 2014
Emma Alexander16 September 2014
David Jaskiewicz16 September 2014
Chris Rowlands16 September 2014
Julie Salt-Cowell16 September 2014
Jamila Khan16 September 2014
Clare F Hobba16 September 2014