UK universities and colleges are diverse, multicultural, creative and welcoming.
- Top quality teaching, improved English language skills and great career prospects.
- Over 430,000 international students study here every year, from over 180 countries.
Extra is open
If you have used all five choices and don't have any offers, you can now use Extra to add another choice. Find out more.
Choose a course
There are around 100,000 undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a wide range of subjects.
- There are different types and levels of course, so you will be able to find something you like.
- Do plenty of research first to choose your ideal subject and course provider.
Apply through UCAS
UCAS is the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service in the UK.
- We manage undergraduate applications, and we can help with postgraduate applications too.
- Remember different courses have different application deadlines and entry requirements.
Information for advisers, agents and course providers
Are you helping people apply for UK courses?
- Check our advice on UK study and managing applications – here you can register as a UCAS centre and get international adviser newsletters.
- You can also find helpful resources in the international toolkit.
Do you work in a UK course provider?
You can also scroll down to find UK organisations with information about higher education, student finance, immigration and visas.
UCAS terms explained
UCAS – the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service – we manage applications to higher education in the UK.
Higher education – courses and study programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Course provider – a university, college, conservatoire or other institution offering higher education courses.
Steph Horrocks21 April 2014
Clara Martin21 April 2014
Vivian Lee21 April 2014
India Bottomley21 April 2014
David Jaskiewicz21 April 2014
Chris Rowlands21 April 2014
Emma Alexander21 April 2014
Jamila Khan21 April 2014
Clare F Hobba21 April 2014
Julie Salt-Cowell21 April 2014