After you've sent off your application you can see how it's progressing by logging in to our online system Track.
- You can start doing this after we've sent you a Welcome email.
- Log in anytime with the Personal ID in your letter/email, along with the username and password you applied with.
- We'll email the address you added in your application whenever there's an update.
- Offers – wait to see if any of your university/college choices offer you an interview or a place on their course.
- Replies – these are the responses you make to the offers you get.
- Results – confirmation of an offer might depend on your exam results.
How it works
Types of offer: There are a few different decisions you can get from your university and college choices. They come through at different times too, so don't worry if you don't hear anything for a while.
Invitations: Rather than receiving an offer from a uni or college right away, you might get an invitation on Track to come to an interview or audition. You reply to this invitation in Track, then after you've attended the interview they'll decide if they're going to make you an offer.
Replying to your offers: How to reply, plus the different deadlines you need to reply by.
Adding extra choices: If you have no offers you might be able to add more courses.
Results: If your offer is conditional on exam results, here's how it works.
- There are some things you can make changes to, but there are timescales to be aware of.
- There's advice to help you throughout Track.
- And don't worry about the order your choices are shown in Track – it's random!