1. The Promoter
The promoter of the prize draw is: UCAS Media Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02737300, whose registered office is at: Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, GL52 3LZ (UCAS Media, us, we, our).
2. How To Enter
- 2.1. The prize draw is the Top Apprenticeship Employers 2022 - UCAS Media prize draw (Promotion).
- 2.2. The Promotion will run from 08:00 on 7 September 2022 (the “Opening Date”) to 18:00 on 16 September 2022 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All entries received after 18:00 on the Closing Date will be rejected.
- 2.3. The Promotion is free to enter. You can enter our Promotion by submitting your contact details (name, work email address, job title and organisation name) at https://www.ucas.com/top-apprenticeship-employers-prize-draw-special-offer
- 2.4. We will not accept:
- 2.4.1. responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- 2.4.2. proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Promotion.
3. Prize draw, Winning and Claiming the Prize
- 3.1. The winning entrant will be randomly selected from the submissions received by a computer process or by an independent supervised person shortly after the Closing Date.
- 3.2. The winner will be contacted by email (using the details provided at entry) within 14 days of the Closing Date.
- 3.3. We will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If a winner fails to respond to claim the prize within 7 days of our email confirming that they have won the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the draw will be retaken, and a new winner selected via the aforementioned process. Our decision will be final and binding as we will not enter into any correspondence or discussion about it.
- 3.4. We do not accept responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize on behalf of your Employer. You are responsible for claiming any prize your organisation is entitled to. The prize cannot be collected by a third party on your behalf.
- 4.1. The Promotion is only open to organisations ranked as one of the Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers 2022 or the Top 50 SME Apprenticeship Employers 2022as organised and awarded by the Department for Education (“Employers”).
- 4.2. Entries can only be submitted by those that are:
- 4.2.1. an employee of one of the Employers who has the permission of their Employer to enter;
- 4.2.2. resident in England, Scotland or Wales;
- 4.2.3. aged 18 years or over;
- 4.2.4. not an employee or director of UCAS Media or its holding or subsidiary companies (UCAS Group); and
- 4.2.5. not a member of the immediate families and household of 4.2.4 above.
- 4.3. In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize on behalf of your Employer. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter.
- 4.4. There is a limit of one entry per Employer - second or subsequent entries on behalf of an Employer will be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another organisation will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- 4.5. We reserve all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion, or you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria.
5. The Prize
- 5.1. The prize for the winning Employer is an enhanced employer profile on UCAS.com, which will be free for a period of one year. The Enhanced Employer Profile is subject to separate terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.ucas.com/about-us/policies/terms-and-conditions/sale-products-services/sale-products-services-employer-profiles. One prize is available to be won.
- 5.2. If the winning Employer already has an enhanced employer profile on UCAS.com, the free year period will begin when the current contracted period for their profile ends.
- 5.3. There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is not exchangeable, negotiable or transferrable.
- 5.4. We reserve the right not to award the prize where the winning Employer does not successfully complete the UCAS Media onboarding process.
- 5.5. Any pictures depicting the prize on any media or promotional material are for depiction purposes only. The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as prizes.
- 5.6. We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
6. Limitation of Liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, UCAS Media, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of UCAS Media, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 7.2. If you object to any or all of the information set out in clause 7.1 being made available, please contact us. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
8. Data Protection
- 8.1. By submitting your details, you agree that we will use your personal information for:
- 8.1.1. the purpose of administering the prizes and our prize draw
- 8.1.2. we will delete your details once the winning prize has been claimed (unless you have requested to be added to our mailing list). You may amend, update or delete your personal information at any time. If you have any questions or concerns about the personal information we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8.2 For further details on how your data is used and stored, please see our Privacy Notice.
- 9.1. By participating in the Promotion you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and the UCAS standard Prize Draw Terms and Conditions. If there are any conflicts between these terms and conditions and our standard Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, these conditions shall prevail.
- 9.2. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, UCAS Media may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Promotion.
- 9.3. UCAS Media reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the details of this Promotion at any time.
- 9.4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.