- UCAS Media promotes opportunities for current business contacts from Higher Education Providers who wish to provide feedback to support the UCAS international admissions review 2023 through surveys and feedback interviews.
- The surveys and feedback interviews will be carried out on behalf of UCAS Media by Box Delta Insights Ltd (trading as RedBrick Research) (“RedBrick”) who will invite participants to take part.
- Surveys and feedback interviews are only open to those business contacts that are employees of:
- Higher Education Providers;
- who have permission from their employers to take part and who are:
- resident in England, Scotland and Wales;
- aged 18 years or over; and
- not an employee or director of any member of the UCAS Group nor their immediate families and households.
- UCAS Media may require you to provide evidence that you meet the Criteria.
- The survey will run from Monday 3 July 2023 to Monday 7 August 2023 inclusive. Any responses received after 17:00 on the Closing Date will be rejected.
- As a thank you for completing the survey, UCAS Media will donate £10 per participant to Mind, on behalf of a maximum of 70 participants (up to a maximum of £700). Mind are a mental health charity (charity number: 219830) who provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Mind also campaigns to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
- Please note only one donation will be made for each person (up to a maximum of 70 respondents) who completes and submits the survey.
- Feedback Interviews
- If you agree to take part in the feedback interview RedBrick shall contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time to take part in a 30-minute telephone interview for which you will need to provide Redbrick your telephone contact details. You will ensure that such feedback is complete and accurate in all material respects.
- As a thank you for your participation in a feedback interview, UCAS Media will donate £40 per participant to Mind, on behalf of a maximum of 30 participants (up to a maximum of £1200). Mind are a mental health charity (charity number: 219830) who provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Mind also campaigns to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
- Please note only one donation will be made for each person (up to a maximum of 30 participants) who participates in a feedback interview i.e. after the interview takes place.
- Data Protection
- By agreeing to complete a survey and or take part in a feedback interview you agree that Redbrick will use your personal information for the purpose of administering your participation in the survey and or feedback interview which will be used to help UCAS Media better understand international admissions.
- Data from the surveys and feedback interviews is presented back to UCAS Media in an aggregated, anonymised, format, unless you consent to RedBrick providing UCAS Media your data with any contact information appended e.g. email address, phone number and so on. This would be freely given and not a requirement of conducting market research, unless the research required it for a specific lawful reason e.g. to conduct face-to-face research which you would opt-in to and so on.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the personal information held about you by RedBrick, please contact Grace Jacobs at RedBrick: email@example.com.
- You may amend, update or delete your personal information at any time.
- We will not publish or share any information that identifies you personally without gaining your prior permission. For further details on how your data is used and stored, please see our Privacy Notice.
- UCAS Media reserves the right to amend these terms and the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the details of Feedback Interviews at any time.
- By participating in the Feedback Interview you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and our Generic Terms of Service. If there are any conflicts between these terms and conditions and our Generic Terms of Service, these conditions shall prevail.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, UCAS Media may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Feedback Interview.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
UCAS Media Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02737300, whose registered office is at: Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, GL52 3LZ (UCAS Media, us we, our). UCAS Media’s ICO registration number is: Z7488231