On Tuesday 8 August, those students signed up for MySQA will get their results by text or email. The UCAS Hub and adviser portal will open at 09:00 and eligible applicants can add a Clearing choice from 10:00.
On Thursday 17 August, we will be opening the adviser portal at 07:00 to allow you to check the status of your applicants and identify those who may need your support.
It is important that anyone who can access this information is aware of the serious implications of breaching the embargo which ends at 08:00.
Students will be able to check their application from 08:00 and eligible applicants can add a Clearing choice from 13:00.
Three top tips
- Check the contact details for your school/college are up-to-date with UCAS and review who has permission to view offers and decisions in the staff management section of the adviser portal.
- It’s worth having more than one person with access on the day and ensuring staff have permission to view the relevant groups. You can update this in Centre Management by clicking into Groups on the left-hand side.
- On the day go straight to the Tracking offers and decisions section for 2023 to see the different Confirmation decisions for your students. In some cases, students might not have a Confirmation decision as the university or college may be waiting for further details.
- This status list will help you know the next steps for your students.
- Find out all the dates and times for your diary in August.
- Support available for parents includes a new podcast and Clearing guide, taking them through the process step-by- step.
Additional support available for you
Join UCAS’ live session for advisers – taking place the day before JCQ results day, at 15:00 on Wednesday 16 August. This is your chance to hear the very latest insights on Clearing vacancies and put your questions to The Rt Hon Robert Halfon MP and UCAS’ Head of Policy, Ben Jordan.