You can talk to us on social media, or you can call us for a quick response.
- Please just call us if you have a change or request about your application.
- We take your security very seriously, so we need to speak to you on the phone to process changes.
Talk to us on social media
If you have a question or want to know more about what's happening at UCAS, there are different ways to get involved.
|Course/programme type||UK numbers||Outside the UK|
|Undergraduate (UCAS Undergraduate)||0371 468 0 468||+44 330 3330 230|
|Performing arts (UCAS Conservatoires)||0371 468 0 470||+44 330 3330 232|
|Postgraduate (UCAS Postgraduate)||0371 334 4 447||+44 330 3330 235|
|Postgraduate teacher training (UCAS Teacher Training)||0371 468 0 469||+44 330 3330 231|
|13 - 16 year olds (UCAS Progress)||0371 468 2568||+44 371 468 2568|
- We aim to answer all calls within 60 seconds.
- Our normal opening hours are Monday-Friday 08:30-18:00 (UCAS Progress lines are open 09:00-17:00).
- Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.
- If you are calling from outside the UK, please call the '+44' telephone number above for the type of study you are interested in. If you cannot access this number, please use the UK number, replacing the first 0 with +44 (these numbers may have higher call rates).
- If you have hearing difficulties, call the Text Relay service on 18001 followed by the relevant number in the table above (or on +44 151 494 1260 [text phone] from outside the UK – you'll need to ask the operator to dial the relevant number in the table above).
UCAS is based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire — we're well served by road and rail links, and we're within easy reach of both Bristol and Birmingham airports.
New Barn Lane
Company number: 2839815
Registered charity number: 1024741 (this number relates to England and Wales only)
VAT registration number: GB 618 2306 57
Registered charity number: SC038598 (this number relates to Scotland only)