This release includes 11 reports, and is in the same format as the main January 2017 deadline reporting. The tables published include applicant numbers by age, sex, country of domicile, ethnic group, country of institution applied to, and institution type (higher, medium, and lower tariff), as well as the number of applications (choices) by subject group.
A zip file of CSV files containing data from these reports is also available.
For this cycle, we have also introduced a subset of the sector-level reports for applicants to nursing courses (in subject group 'B7'). These reports include applicants who have made at least one choice to a 'B7' nursing course. The CSV file for these reports does not contain rows for which the value is four or fewer.
The primary set of statistics covers all applications in the UCAS Undergraduate scheme:
- Summary statistics of applicants (284.33 KB)
- Analysis of applicants by domicile (293.74 KB)
- Analysis of applicants by sex and age (349.56 KB)
- Analysis of applicants by reapplication status (277.83 KB)
- Analysis of applicants by applications (288.08 KB)
- Analysis of applications by type and country of provider (314.7 KB)
- Analysis of applicants by subject group and applicant domicile (347.24 KB)
- Analysis of applicants by single age (468.45 KB)
- Analysis of applicants by subject group and sex (435.78 KB)
- Analysis of applicants by ethnic group (299.21 KB)
- UK 18 year old application rates (278.05 KB)
- CSVs of all the reports (66.86 KB)
The additional reports cover nursing applicants:
- Summary statistics of nursing applicants (285.25 KB)
- Analysis of nursing applicants by sex and age (348.97 KB)
- UK 18 year old application rates to nursing – 2017 (280.14 KB)
- CSVs of all the nursing reports – 2017 (9.15 KB)